The Dama Difference
What makes Dama different from other manufacturers of jewelry findings? If you are searching for a company from which to order jewelry components, why should you stop your search here and say, “This is it. I’ve found what I’ve been looking for”?
We’ll give you eight good reasons:
- You might find cheaper jewelry components, but you won’t match the quality of Dama products at the prices we offer.
- Delivery of your order is fast and on-time. Our factories in the US and China maintain a full inventory of jewelry findings so that we can fill your order quickly. No matter where you are located, we won’t have to ship your products from the other side of the world.
- Our quality control is highly automated, enabling us to ensure that only jewelry components that meet our high standards of uniformity of size and shape and freedom from flaws will be used to fill your order.
- Dama’s mission has always been to provide the same excellent service to all customers in their time zone, in their language, for their specific market needs.
- We provide branding services, including logo design, trademark protection, and the stamping of your company’s logo on jewelry findings you order from us.
- We comply with all jewelry industry regulations for your safety and the safety of the environment.
- We do product development for some of the best known retailers in the US. In China, we sell jewelry findings wholesale to large manufacturers who make finished jewelry products for companies such as Swarovski, Liz Claiborne, and Daisy Fuentes.
- As a customer-driven company, Dama knows that when customers’ needs chart our course, customers return for the high quality, responsiveness, and convenience in the jewelry supply products and services that we provide. Our target market includes major creators and sellers of designer jewelry, such as Silpada Designs, Avon, Stella & Dot, Cookie Lee, BCBG, DKNY, Ed Hardy, Etienne Aigner, and Fossil.
Why not add your company’s name to our list of satisfied customers worldwide?